Monday, January 27, 2020

Filling A Hole For Now

    Well, I got through the weekend by having a Food Bankish meal two days running. Tinned tuna, tinned sweetcorn, packeted pasta and a jar of sauce kept me going well enough to take a walk around Colyton. Not a bad thing to do just now, I must say.
    The cold snap we had last week seems to have affected the Cattle Egrets' habits. Only one flew South over the Umborne bridge with the Littles at dusk on Sunday so three of them must be feeding elsewhere or flying down earlier now. Dippers were about but I shan't mention their exact location. Two species of owl also made their presence felt.
    Wish I had more to tell but the only other news is that I have 2 pairs of binoculars for sale at £50 each. One pair is Helios from the mid-noughties, the other is Opticron from the 1980s! Let me know if you're interested - I need money for fresh fruit and other produce! Cheers for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment